The gorgeous scenery of the surrounding area offers a backdrop for numerous activities.
- Snowmobiling. Explore the many trails and off-trail rides the area has to offer.
- Downhill and cross country skiing at beautiful Schweitzer Mountain Resort.
- Fishing – yes, fishing extends into the winter months. Charter a boat or bring your own.
- Sleigh rides.
- Snowshoeing. Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you can’t hike. See the area in a new light.
- Nearby Sandpoint offers a wide variety of activities and events to entertain even the most discriminating guest! From Arts to Rodeos, sporting events and concerts, Sandpoint has something for everyone. For detailed information on what is happening in the area and at Schweitzer Mountain Resort, contact the Sandpoint Chamber at 208-263-2161 or visit one of these sites: